About Elite Supervised Visitation Services
At Elite Supervised Visitation Services, We Know That Integrity Is The Key To Success. Our highly trained professional monitors are fully compliant with the most recent court documented requirements as noted in Assembly Bill 1674, Rules of the court 5.20, and Family Code Section 3200.
Professional child visitation monitors are used to assist the courts with supervised visitation orders. Professional child visitation monitors reduce the stress on the child(ren) and provide a stable and safe environment for visitation. The main purpose of a monitor is to ensure the safety of all parties, protect the rights of children and provide the non-custodial parent access to the child(ren). Elite Supervised Visitation Monitors have extensive training regarding the supervised visitation standards of the court 5.20. Our monitors have a clear definition of the requirements for fulfilling the role of a professional child visitation monitor.
When there is a need for the supervision of the transfer of the child from the custodial parent to the non custodial parent, our staff can meet and accommodate all parties. The Elite Professional Monitor's service would be limited to the exchange taking place and not the actual visit. The remainder of the parent/child visit would be unsupervised. Our supervised monitors take care to ensure that the custodial and non custodial parents or other individual exchanging the child do not have any physical contact with each other and are not within the same vicinity of one another.
Intake Fee: (1/2 hour) $100.00 (Per Parent)
Starting Rate: 1 child $75.00, 2 children $85.00 (2 hour minimum). Visitations are off site ONLY. If there are abuse accusations on the case, the fees will be adjusted accordingly. Driving time during the visit may be charged depending on distance.
Progress Reports: $70.00 per 1 page report with 1 week notice. $140 if a report is needed immediately or within 7 days. Longer, more complex reports, or bulk ordering will incur additional time. Fees due previous to report writing.
Requested Court Appearance: $500.00 ½ day, $1000.00 whole day (Charged to requesting party).
Monitored Exchanges: $45 per exchange minimum.
The following must be avoided:
1. Inappropriate touching of the child's body
2. Inappropriate demands for physical contact
3. Use of foul language
4. Shouting or yelling at ANYONE
5. Threat of physical abuse or violence to ANYONE
6. Attempts to move child away from the sight and/or hearing range of the monitor.
7. Parents and/or designees must avoid each other completely.
8. There will be no correspondence (e.g. regarding child support) or messages to the other parent by means of child, monitor, etc.
9. It is prohibited to use the visitation, scheduled exchange site or surrounding areas for the service of court documents.
10. Monitors will only exchange information in regards to the child’s medical needs (i.e. medications, dietary needs) or visitations. Only prescription medication may be sent in pre-measured doses. Any other dietary (food) requests are not monitored or enforced.Custodial and visiting parties are responsible to meet the needs of children while children are in each individual’s care, e.g. diaper bag or baby food.
11. Parents must not share detailed court information or court documents with the child or make promises to the child about future living arrangements, time sharing, or visitation modifications.
12. Parents will not speak negatively about the other parent and his/her family in front of the child.
13. Parents must not question the child about the other parent’s whereabouts or activities.
14. Parents will not use alcohol or non-prescribed drugs 24 hours prior to or during their visit with the child.Visits will be cancelled and rescheduled if a parent is suspected of using these substances.
15. Parents and children must speak English during the supervised visit unless there is a monitor present who speaks a family’s native language. Parents must speak loud enough for monitor to hear. No whispering.
16. Phone calls to other individuals are not permitted at anytime during the supervised visit.The use of cellular phones by parents or children is not permitted during the scheduled visit unless in case of emergencies only.
17. Weapons or any articles that could be used as weapons are not permitted on the supervised visit.
18. The visiting parent may bring a snack for the child if agreed by Custodial parent.
19. No gifts for the child(ren) are permitted, with the exception of the child’s birthday, Christmas, Hanukkah or other holidays at which gifts are usually given. Gifts will also be allowed at the first visit when there has been a substantial time of separation between visiting parent and child. The Monitor will not monitor or enforce what is given if it is gift wrapped. Inappropriate gifts for the age of the child will be returned to the visiting parent at the time of the visit.
20. If for any reason you are unable to bring the child or attend the visit with your child, it is your responsibility to notify the agency and the other parent. In the event of adult parties not having access to each other’s telephone numbers, the monitor will confirm cancellations. Both parents must confirm mutually agreed upon cancellations with the monitor. If notice is less than 24 hours before the visits, you are responsible for paying the appropriate monitors fee.
21. Cancellations must take place a minimum of 24 hours before the visit.
22. Failure of the visiting parent to arrive within 15 minutes of your designated time of arrival without calling to let us know that you will be running late, will result in cancellation. You will be responsible for paying the appropriate fee and children will be returned to the custodial party.
23. Except for late cancellation or inability to arrive on time, all calls are to be placed to the monitor during office hours, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. (PST).
24. Photographs may be taken during visits with the prior approval of Administration and the child(ren), unless there is a court order stating otherwise or there have been allegations of sexual abuse.The custodial party must state any objections to photographs previous to the visits or bring court ordered documents noting the restrictions. Photographs will not be taken of monitors, or any staff participant at any time. NO audio recording is permitted for any reason.
25. There are to be no changes in the supervised visitation schedule unless approved by the court and/or monitor.Once the day and time has been set, it will be followed on a weekly basis, unless either party requests a change.Changes in the schedule need to be done one week prior to visitation.
26. There shall be no permanent alteration of the child(ren) during visitation without prior approval of the custodial parent.This includes, but not limited to: haircuts, tattoos, body/ear piercing, etc.
27. Non-compliance with any rule or challenging the supervised monitor may lead to termination of services or cancellation of visit.